Sunday, November 21, 2010

I don't know if I've mentioned this here before, but I have the world's most beautiful studio. No, I really do.


(This photo and the next courtesy of Tim Tracz)



And I got a chance to show it off a bit last night at our Open Studios event!






I love my space, and I like seeing other peoples' spaces, too, so Open Studios is pretty much my favorite campus event of the year.

Here's my friend Leslie Ayers and some of her work:






...my friend Julia Blitch and some of her work (and her incomprehensibly adorable mutt Pikah):






...and my friend Luanne Redeye and some of her work:








(Is that painting just incredible, or what? The answer is yes. It is incredible. The shifty camera doesn't do it justice--hopefully anyone in the area will go see it in person when she has her thesis show this spring.)

So many beautiful, strange work spaces and so many cool, weird, nice artists. Can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment