Thursday, September 16, 2010

Oh my...I've fallen down on the job, it seems. Oh well, onward and upward.

Prep for the show is coming down to details and I've been working on choosing a color to paint the gallery. Not a necessity, as they maintain a very nice white...but I wanted to claim the space. So I've done a few tests in my studio space to see how the work looks against it, and settled on a pretty nice brown...



And today I painted a swatch of matboard and took it in to make sure it didn't look ghastly with the floor at the Harwood (which I vaguely remembered was a brown of some kind).




Not perfect, but okay. I think I'm going forward with it. One of the long walls is mostly windowed, and also has radiators and that kind of thing. Right now my plan is to leave that wall completely white, and see how that looks. Maybe strange. We'll find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment